Avanta is always looking for young and dynamic people to join our team. If you are interested in joining Avanta, or want more information about roles currently available, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
All staff members receive full training and can be sure of working in a busy and dynamic environment.
|Position Title/Designation||Service Coordinator|
|Experience||2-3 years experience in operations with good communication skill, preferably a person with front office experience.|
- Opening and closing up of the centre
- Reception Service – The reception service will be provided and managed to ensure it meets the business needs of the clients. All services should be carried out in a courteous and timely manner. The ranges of services that are provided through reception are detailed below:
- Reception and security:
- Meet and greet clients as they enter and leave the building
- Notify clients of visitor arrival
- Issue permanent and temporary visitor access passes
- CCTV management
- Security equipment operation
- Key issue and control
- Conference and Meeting Rooms:
- Manage booking and enter into Centre charge
- Manage set-up of rooms and provision of materials
- Manage request for audio-visual equipment
- Manage request for catering and refreshments
- Help Desk:
- Receive, co-ordinate and monitor all requests for services and assistance
- Provide up-to-date progress of request
- Record the outcome and response time to request
- Switchboard Service:
- Switchboard operation to receive and transfer all incoming calls
- Assist resident staff with general telephone enquiries
- Postal Services:
- Receive, sort and distribute incoming client mail to the post boxes
- Sort out and post client outgoing mail – needs to be delivered by the client to reception before 4.30p.m
- Record all post into Centre charge
- Courier Services:
- Arrange collection of small packages and items of urgent mail for clients
- Record all items into Centre charge
- Receive incoming courier deliveries for clients
- Record faxes send out by the client and enter into Centre charge
- Taxi booking service:
- Manage booking of taxi/minicabs to collect clients and visitors
- General Housekeeping – this includes bi-hourly floor checks making sure all floors are maintained to a high level of cleanliness. All kitchen and toilets are clean and tidy and fully stocked.
- Client Services:
- Client move in and move out
- Preparation and maintenance of client files
- Client retention
- Client care-building and maintaining client relationships
- Dealing with all client enquiries and taking action
- Secretarial and administrative duties as and when required
- Management and maintenance of showrooms and standard room set up
- General Admin work – this includes general files, typing, collecting invoices, delivery notes and purchase orders. Ensure welcome books are prepared and up to date.
- Stock control and maintenance:
- Maintaining coffee and water supplies and ordering when necessary
- Furniture audits
- Assisting with sales enquiries where possible and passing back information to the sales team
- Assist in viewing by presenting switchboard counsel to potential clients
- Assist in sales packs for BDM/SD’s
- Attending daily, fortnightly and monthly team meetings – some of these may be held outside of normal office hours
- Health & Safety – To ensure that the company’s Health & Safety Policies and Procedures are adhered to and ensure that they are followed in line with the employees responsibilities
|Position Title/Designation||Assistant Accountant|
|Reporting To||Finance Manager|
- Book keeping
- Posting Journal Voucher, Bank Payments, Bank Receipt etc.
- Reconcile bank statements by comparing statements with general ledger.
- Reconcile Customer and Vendor statement by comparing statements with general ledger Accruals and prepayments
- TDS deduction and deposit
- Service Tax
- knowledge of MS office, MS Excel and Tally ERP-9
- Understand and comply with all relevant company rules, agreements, policies and procedures.
- Read and comply with instructions and directions as communicated via signs, notice boards and memos.
- Conduct yourself, always in a professional and responsible manner, promoting a good and proper image in accordance with company standard.