How can hygiene help build a healthy environment in office spaces in Delhi?
Posted on August 24, 2020
The coronavirus pandemic has brought the whole world to its knees. To prevent the spread of the virus, the World Health Organization issued guidelines on what can be done to reduce the spread of this contagion. These guidelines can be followed in office space to keep the work environment hygiene as well as healthy:
- Wash your hands thoroughly for at least 20 seconds with soap and water. If soap and water are not present, you can use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Practice social distancing by maintaining at least 6 ft. of distance between yourself and others.
- Avoid touching the eyes, nose, and mouth to prevent the virus from entering your body.
- Practice good respiratory hygiene by covering your mouth and nose with your elbow or tissue when sneezing or coughing. The used tissue is to be disposed of immediately.
- If you have symptoms of the virus infection, such as fever, cough, and difficulty breathing, it is advisable to seek medical care immediately.
These days the whole world has been informed of how simple hygiene can help create a healthy environment. Several steps are strictly followed at our office space in Delhi in response to COVID-19.
- Cleaning and disinfecting surface: Avanta office spaces in Gurgaon and Delhi adhere to these guidelines by regularly hiring trained housekeeping personnel who clean and disinfect surface areas. All the touchpoint surfaces such as desk, tables, chairs and telephones etc. are sanitized frequently.
- Avanta has ensured Displaying posters and providing other information on the importance of handwashing and prevention techniques at prominent places at their office spaces in Gurgaon and office spaces in Delhi. These steps have been taken to spread awareness to every professional to inhabit the office space in Gurgaon.
- The clients and employees at these office spaces are advised to keep their personal bottles of sanitizer handy. It is especially important as they can contaminate their hands while moving to and fro- from one location to another.
Most importantly, if it can be avoided, we should limit in-person meetings and avoid gatherings as much as possible.