How to be comfortable at a coworking space in Delhi
Posted on November 2, 2020
Office spaces should be as comfortable as they are purposeful to make the most out of it. For example, coworking members seeking flexibility prefer shared spaces, while a serviced office can meet individuals’ needs looking for privacy.
However, comfort and productivity at coworking spaces go hand in hand. At Avanta coworking space in Delhi, you find the balance between comfort and productivity; hence, it is a perfect workspace for any business.
Your comfort at the workspace depends on your ability to use. Here we mention how to combine comfort and productivity at our coworking space in Delhi.
- The ergonomic chair at our coworking space in Delhi is super comfortable. You can even adjust it as per your convenience to ensure your feet are flat on the floor and your arms at a 90-degree angle while typing.
- Our desk is spacious enough to provide you comfort when you sit for a longer time. You can place your computer/laptop and keyboard in the middle of your desk to avoid any postural problems.
- You can also use a comfy cushion if needed. It will make a lot of difference to maintain your posture. Also, you can request for a standing desk if you want!
- The optimal room temperature for a normal human being is 25 degrees Celcius. At our coworking spaces, you can control the temperature in your cabin through the temperature controller switches.
- If the fluorescent lights cause you trouble, you can turn off the lightning and work in natural light.
Avanta Business Centre coworking spaces in Delhi has distracting areas through its pantry area and meeting rooms, where anyone can make a private phone call or work without any distractions.
Author: Anvesha Sharma