Serviced Office vs Leased Office
Posted on March 30, 2021
What is a traditional (un-serviced) office?
The traditional office spaces which are leased involves paying directly from a building’s owner at a cost per square foot, per annum basis. It usually requires the leaser to sign a contract between three to ten years and a substantial deposit. For example, companies that choose a leased office space can control their space’s appearance, configuration, and working practices.
- Longer leases mean companies can predict their needs for the longer term.
- Businesses that wish to have complete control over the branding of their space gets complete freedom.
- The companies can customize the design as per their requirement.
- For companies that can commit to a longer duration, a leased office space can work well.
- Companies can entirely control the premises providing the choice to grow and diversify.
- Moving out of a contract requires a much longer time as compared to a serviced office.
- Requires cost for interiors and complete infrastructure.
- A whole team is needed to manage the office space.
- Additional responsibility for service charges, business rates and amenities.
- The commitment to a longer lease demands an actual profit forecast growth.
- For startups, a large deposit is usually needed to setup.
What is a serviced office?
A serviced office is a workspace or building that is fully furnished and managed by a service provider.
The serviced office provider then gives individual offices, cabins or floors to other organisations.
An array of facilities is included in serviced office space in Delhi -a staffed reception desk, meeting rooms, breakout areas and networking zones, and cleaning and maintenance services. There are additional services too which are available on a pay-as-you-use basis like printing and courier services.
The monthly payment is inclusive of absolutely everything, so no extra charges are coming your unexpectedly.
- Low initial costs and quick sign-up.
- Flexible lease
- Fully furnished with best-in-class infrastructure, which allows you to start working from Day 1 of your move-in.
- Easy plug and play setup.
- Hassle-free management of services, cleaning etc.
- Transparent pricing. No extra bills or costs
- The opportunity to network with other businesses in the premise and use breakout areas and meeting rooms.
- Great reception area to greet your visitors and manage calls.
- An energetic working environment with amenities such as coworking and breakout spaces.
- Besides the interior inside your booked area, there isn’t as much opportunity to establish a brand identity.
- There isn’t as much scope for businesses that wants complete branding and widespread setup.
- Companies with too many visitors a day may find it a bit inconvenient.
For more information, contact us on +91 11 30446402 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Author: Anvesha Sharma