The New Normal – Serviced Office Spaces
Posted on February 15, 2021
A few months ago, a significant concern was the availability of large office spaces where social distancing could be practiced. Leasing a large office space or de-densifying workstations was not feasible due to massive investment. This led to an increase in demand for serviced office in Gurgaon and Delhi to avoid huge investment in the unpredictable situation.
Here’s why you should choose serviced office spaces in Gurgaon and Delhi to avoid unforeseen leasing losses while ensuring safety.
- The topmost benefit of a serviced office is that it offers shorter lease agreements even for three months.
- It saves from the additional expenses and time of furnishings and maintenance. It comes equipped with all the amenities and facilities required at a workspace.
- All the infrastructure maintenance, coordinating with building management, repairs are taken care by the serviced office provider.
- With remote working as an option now, the number of employees working out of an office is not fixed. A serviced office can also provide additional space at short notice.
- It also offers a benefit where the client can get out of the lease in case of unforeseen circumstances.
- Serviced office space providers provide flexible services to companies, tailor-made as per the current situation’s requirement.
- There are some other services offered at the serviced offices, including secretarial services, receptionist, handyman services etc.
- 8. In this new normal, it’s everyone responsibility to ensure that appropriate protocols are followed. Personal care is utmost critical when we are at any office space, including serviced offices.
For more information on serviced office in Delhi, call us on +91 11 3044 6402 or email at email@example.com.
Author: Anvesha Sharma