Top 5 Must Have Facilities in Coworking Space in Delhi
Posted on November 15, 2021
The coworking space is known as a creative work hub, where working people from different environments collaborate and work under one shared roof.
This trend has become the new normal expanding at great rates to all important cities on the earth. Flexible workspaces crossing across all the continents, coworking looks to replace the conventional workspace setup fast. One major advantage that coworking spaces in Delhi offer is the facilities they provide to the tenants. Here, we have compiled a list of must-have and nice-to-have amenities at a coworking space in Delhi.
Here are the top 5 must facilities at coworking space in Delhi.
- High speed and continuous Internet connectivity is the first and foremost facility that every coworking space should provide, as most of the business services today are dependent on the Internet for everything.
- Meeting cubicles and conference spaces should be a part of the coworking office. Most of the companies today operate in teams and for them to gather in a private space is required to meet and share ideas, thoughts and updates. Whether it is client conferences or meetings, these spaces come in handy. It is expected that all the conference and meetings rooms come with all the essential conferencing and presentation tools, such as projectors, audio-visual equipment, monitors, whiteboards, markers, etc.
- Work conditions of some clients might include more than one monitor and other tech devices. So there must be enough amount of wall power sockets or plug-in power positions at regular intervals.
- Comfortable chairs. Since you will spend most of your day working, make sure that your coworking space has furniture that befits the work ergonomics. Nothing troubles as bad as having to work in an uneasy position because of the chair you sit in!
- There should be the availability of housekeeping staff during work hours to ensure the everyday needs are taken care of and your work doesn’t get interrupted because of a broken coffee machine or untidy surroundings.
To book a coworking space in Delhi with us, please contact email@example.com or +91-11-30446402.
Author: Anvesha Sharma