Coworking Space is buzzing in the market for more than a decade now, and the studies suggest that it will grow more than we expect. Earlier, coworking spaces were considered something unique, and it was predicted that coworking would fade away. But surprisingly, it’s the most buzzed trend in the real estate industry that has changed the way people work.
Today, seeing its popularity, every other office space provider is advertising itself as ‘coworking’ to attract the customers, making it difficult for them to identify between coworking space providers and coworking accelerators.
As per Wikipedia, “Coworking is an arrangement in which several workers/individuals from different companies share an office space, allowing cost savings and convenience through the use of common infrastructures such as equipment, utilities, reception, etc.” Currently, in tier 1 cities like Delhi, Mumbai, and Bangalore, the coworking companies are coming up with new ideas of spaces and its branding to target start-ups, SMEs, and even MNCs to adopt the trend.
But with hundreds of options available in your city, how can a company identify the perfect coworking spaces for their employees?
The most popular way to find a coworking space in Delhi is to go for word of mouth promotions. Ask someone in your circle for recommendations for a coworking space before or ask entrepreneurs in your contacts for their suggestions but do not settle for any space without doing the legwork. The best you can do is to have a research of your own before signing any agreement.
Look at the checklist mentioned below before a choose a coworking space in Delhi. These will share sufficient knowledge to find the most suitable coworking space in Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, etc.
1. Budget: How much are you planning to invest in your coworking space?
2. Business plans: Why is considering office space solutions future business plans essential?
3. Location: What would be the most location for your business?
4. Space: How much space you require in a coworking space?
5. Amenities: What are the facilities that the coworking space is offering?
6. Community: Are you ready to settle in a coworking community?
7. Trial Period: Is there any trial period?