Avanta is always looking for young and dynamic people to join our team. If you are interested in joining Avanta, or want more information about roles currently available, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
All staff members receive full training and can be sure of working in a busy and dynamic environment.
Front Office Executive +
||Front Office Executive / Service Coordinator
||2-3 years experience in operations with good communication skill, preferably a person with front office experience.
- Opening and closing up of the centre
- Reception Service – The reception service will be provided and managed to ensure it meets the business needs of the clients. All services should be carried out in a courteous and timely manner. The ranges of services that are provided through reception are detailed below:
- Reception and security:
- Meet and greet clients as they enter and leave the building
- Notify clients of visitor arrival
- Issue permanent and temporary visitor access passes
- CCTV management
- Security equipment operation
- Key issue and control
- Conference and Meeting Rooms:
- Manage booking and enter into Centre charge
- Manage set-up of rooms and provision of materials
- Manage request for audio-visual equipment
- Manage request for catering and refreshments
- Help Desk:
- Receive, co-ordinate and monitor all requests for services and assistance
- Provide up-to-date progress of request
- Record the outcome and response time to request
- Switchboard Service:
- Switchboard operation to receive and transfer all incoming calls
- Assist resident staff with general telephone enquiries
- Postal Services:
- Receive, sort and distribute incoming client mail to the post boxes
- Sort out and post client outgoing mail – needs to be delivered by the client to reception before 4.30p.m
- Record all post into Centre charge
- Courier Services:
- Arrange collection of small packages and items of urgent mail for clients
- Record all items into Centre charge
- Receive incoming courier deliveries for clients
- Record faxes send out by the client and enter into Centre charge
- Taxi booking service:
- Manage booking of taxi/minicabs to collect clients and visitors
- General Housekeeping – this includes bi-hourly floor checks making sure all floors are maintained to a high level of cleanliness. All kitchen and toilets are clean and tidy and fully stocked.
- Client Services:
- Client move in and move out
- Preparation and maintenance of client files
- Client retention
- Client care-building and maintaining client relationships
- Dealing with all client enquiries and taking action
- Secretarial and administrative duties as and when required
- Management and maintenance of showrooms and standard room set up
- General Admin work – this includes general files, typing, collecting invoices, delivery notes and purchase orders. Ensure welcome books are prepared and up to date.
- Stock control and maintenance:
- Maintaining coffee and water supplies and ordering when necessary
- Furniture audits
- Assisting with sales enquiries where possible and passing back information to the sales team
- Assist in viewing by presenting switchboard counsel to potential clients
- Assist in sales packs for BDM/SD’s
- Attending daily, fortnightly and monthly team meetings – some of these may be held outside of normal office hours
- Health & Safety – To ensure that the company’s Health & Safety Policies and Procedures are adhered to and ensure that they are followed in line with the employees responsibilities
Sales Executive +
||•Business centre viewings.
•Constant feedback to introductory parties, particularly brokers.
•Prospect for new accounts – building a good rapport and long-term profitable business relationships.
•Proactively prospect the local territory commercial agents, business groups, and those who actively market new offices.
•Take lead responsibility for achieving the budgeted occupancy for the centre.
•Ensure the sales database system is correctly maintained and supported.
•Report and monitor sales activity on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
•Network both internally and externally.
•Understand and comply with all relevant company rules, agreements, policies and procedures.
•Read and comply with instructions and directions as communicated via signs, notice boards and memos.
•Conduct yourself, at all times, in a professional and responsible manner, promoting a good and proper image in accordance with company standard.
Microsoft CRM Developer +
||Microsoft CRM Developer
- A good understanding of how IT can be used to benefit a business
- An analytical mind able to turn what people are asking for into precise requirements, which will then be used to create customized IT solutions
- Wider in-depth knowledge of the Microsoft stack (Visual Studio, SharePoint, Office, SSRS etc.)
- The role would be ideal for an extremely IT literate individual who has worked in a legal environment, particularly in case development with strong Peppermint and CRM knowledge
- Dynamics Portals
Education, Training & Skills – Degree, professional qualifications including subjects studied.
- Microsoft Dynamics 2011 and or 2016
- Ideally but not essentially Peppermint 1.x and CX
- The main function of your role is to act as the IT Developer for the firm. Working closely with internal staff, Peppermint and external consultants you will operate on an agile software development basis to customize Peppermint to the firm’s requirements and to develop new workflows.
- The role is three phased as the three businesses are all at different stages of development.
- National Legal Services has been live on Peppermint for 3 years and has developed workflows that require refreshing and amending as the business requires. GB Solicitors will go live 1st July 2020 and will require in depth support in building workflows, whilst Rooks Rider will migrate in Q4 2020.
- A key part of your role will be the interface with Peppermint in terms of defining and reporting faults, logging enhancement requests and managing new software implementations. You will be fully responsible for all live and test environments.
- You will liaise with the outsourced IT company, keeping the firm abreast of new developments, new software releases and positioning these into the business.
- Create Microsoft Dynamics dialogs, workflows and customizations
- Maintain and develop custom C# plugins
- Maintain custom Dynamics Portals
- Report writing and dashboard creation
- Automate document creation using Peppermint document assembly tools
- Manage the lifecycle of customization rollouts, ensuring changes go live with minimal risk and disruption to the business
- Meet with people in the business to ascertain requirements and propose changes
- Write and maintain documentation around changes made
- Create and maintain user guides
Telesales Specialist +
||Telesales Specialist / Sales Coordinator
||General Manager, Sales
|Sales Team, Sales Manager, Business Centre Teams, Avanta Clients
||The role is to manage incoming sales enquires, effectively communicate Avanta’s features and benefits to prospective clients, secure viewings and develop business opportunities across the portfolio.
Work closely with and provide support to the Area Sales Managers and the Meeting and Training Room Manager. To build and maintain excellent working relationships with brokers and commercial agents and enthusiastically assist with additional tasks that contribute to the overall sales effort and requirements of a growing business.
As Sales coordinator you play an important role in providing the first impression for Avanta and first point of contact for a prospective client. High levels of customer service and customer satisfaction having met expectations and requirements of the customer and Avanta is key.
|Competencies for the Role
||Effective Communication Client First Change & Innovation Persuasive Communication Planning & Organising Business Awareness Team Working Goal Focus Resilience Making Considered Decisions Developing Self
- Manage sales enquiries and log all activity on CRM (customer relationship management system)
- Answer inbound calls in the allocated time frames as dictated by the business
- Follow up promptly and effectively to ensure all enquires are optimised to full potential
- Ensure correct contact details and requirement information is recorded
- Provide consultative approach, qualify requirements and promote Avanta products
- Arrange viewing appointments, send out viewing confirmations and communicate accordingly
- All communications should be carried out in a professional, courteous and timely manner
- Log all leads and check for duplicates
- Make prompt contact via phone and email to qualify the requirement
- Arrange a viewing where possible and inform the broker / agent
- Accept or reject broker and commercial agent leads
- Ensure activities and tasks are set, completed and closed accordingly within allotted time
- Ensure overturns are clearly communicated and recorded
- Ensure daily broker liaison and communicate and record all pipeline updates
- Assist Area Sales Managers with CRM opportunity updates when required
- Area Sales Manager calendars to be managed effectively
- Ensure viewings are scheduled according to ASM availability where possible
- Arrange viewings and confirm ASM conducting tour has all relevant information
- Call to confirm appointment time, date and requirement for the next dayo Arrange and confirm viewing cover with centre team member if ASM unavailable. Provide enquiry
- information and update CRM record and appointment. Ensure full hand over of information post viewing is received, recorded and update the ASM and broker / agent accordingly
Meeting and Training Room Enquiries
- Essential to pass all enquires on to the relevant centre.
- Ensure the enquiry is logged and communicated accordingly
- Ensure that Avanta business centres are listed correctly with accurate information, pricing and current images
- Involvement in mystery shopping and feedback accordingly
- Conduct monthly competitor pricing spot checks
- Relevant promotions to be communicated and highlighted as necessary
- Assist with monthly broker pipeline reports when required
The details of this role may vary according to company needs and changes – amendments may be made without notice.
Health & Safety
- To ensure that the company’s Health & Safety Policies and Procedures are adhered to and ensure that they are followed in line with the employees responsibilities.
- Employees are reminded that they have a legal responsibility to take reasonable care for the health and safety of themselves and others by adopting the safe working practices given to them in either written or verbal communication, such that they do not put themselves, fellow employees, clients or visitors at risk.
- Duty of care for all business users.
- Understand and comply with all relevant company rules, agreements, policies and procedures.
- Read and comply with instructions and directions as communicated via signs, notice boards and memos.
- Conduct yourself, at all times, in a professional and responsible manner, promoting a good and proper image in accordance with company standard.
Limits of Authority
Personnel: No authority to appoint, discipline or dismiss employees. No authority to approve annual leave or absence.
Financial: No Authority to spend or commit the company to spend. No authority to sign agreements or contracts.
Operational: No authority to alter agreed procedures or policies.