If Delhi is the maximum you can stretch yourself for an office space, then Connaught Place is the best solution to your search. Choosing a co-working space in the heart of Delhi does not involve a big deal when business centres are involved. They iron out the disheveled path for a smooth launch of your idea in the market in a professional manner.
With just one workstation, you can convey your idea to the world, sell it and begin your journey of a professional business entrepreneur. A shared office space in Delhi’s Connaught Place area shall not cost a bomb if you choose your business centre prudently.
1. The location of the business centre works wonders for your business. We are situated at a landmark location of Connaught Place in the Statesman House. Being nearby to all the modes of transport, we make a happening location for a business to thrive.
2. Find an office space that is fully furnished on ergonomic standards and spells elegance in a professional manner. Its conduct should be disciplined. It ought to be a noise free location for that ease of doing your stuff in a hassle free manner.
3. Ask about the technology intrusions that the facility provider provides during your stay with him. Your office requirements like photocopy, printer, internet/ wi-fi connection, paper thresher, paper binder, UPS backup, internet telephony are some of the basics.
4. There might be a time that you would require to meet your clients. For that, you must ensure that the business centres are fully equipped with meeting rooms that spell elegance. It should consist of facilities like video conferencing, projectors, flip charts, speakers and spacious enough to accommodate your required strength of clients.
5. There should be transparency in the dealings. The facility provider must make every bit clear beforehand. There should be no hidden cost involved in the consolidated amount that is required to be paid.
6. A well manned reception team should be proficient enough to interact with you and your clients skillfully in person and over the phone. They should not muddle up things together.