Avanta Meeting and Training Rooms (MTR) – External Terms & Conditions
For the period (or periods) of this agreement and any subsequent MTR bookings by the Client (“Agreement”) Avanta agrees to provide you (“Client”) with the Room By signing the Agreement both parties hereby agree and undertake to be bound by the terms and conditions below . All definitions have the meaning given to them as per the Avanta MTR Booking Form overleaf .
- Subject to the terms of the Agreement Avanta authorises and grants the Client access to the Business Centre to use the Room and any of the equipment requested overleaf on the date/ s and Start Time specified (the “Services”).
- Where a booking is made 1 month or less in advance of the Start Date we require 100% of the total amount to be paid at the time of the booking. Confirmation of the booking only takes place upon receipt by Avanta of the payments due and Avanta reserves the right to cancel this Agreement in the event that payment is not made.
- Where a booking is made 1 month or more in advance of the Start Date we require 50% of the total amount to be paid at the time of the booking with the balance payable no later than 5 working days before the Start Date. Confirmation of the booking only takes place upon receipt by Avanta of 50% of the total amount and Avanta reserves the right to cancel this Agreement in the event that full payment is not made .
- Any additional charges incurred by the Client when using the Services shall be requested and payable on the day of the booking by Credit or Debit Card. Please note that no additional services/catering will be provided without payment.
- All amounts due under this Agreement shall be paid for in full without any deduction or set off . All payments under this Agreement must be made in advance of the use of the Services by Credit Card, Direct Debit or by CHAPS/BACS transfer.
- If the Client cancels the booking with 7 or more working days notice there will be no charge.
- If the Client cancels the booking with between 3 to 6 working days notice a fee equivalent to 50% of the booking will be charged.
- If the Client cancels the booking on less than 2 working day notice a fee equivalent to 100% of the booking will be charged.
- Avanta at their sole discretion may terminate this Agreement if payment is not received in full at least 5 working days before the use of the Services.
- The Client will not carry on any business in the Room which could be reasonably construed as illegal, defamatory, immoral or obscene.
- The Client will not damage any of the fixtures and fittings, equipment or furniture in the Room. Any damage will be deducted from the Client’s Credit/Debit card.
- The Client will ensure that the Room and all its contents are left clean and tidy.
- The Client will promptly vacate the Room at the End Time .
- To provide the Services on the date and time specified .
- To ensure that the meeting room is clean , in good condition and equipped as requested.
- To ensure the catering and water are provided when ordered .
- Nothing in this Agreement shall constitute or establish a joint venture or partnership between the parties nor shall it constitute the Provider becoming the agent of the Client.
- In the absence of any other Agreements between Avanta and the Client , these MTR Terms and Conditions shall apply to all bookings made by the Client for any of the Avanta meeting rooms in any of Avanta’s UK offices .
- The Agreement is personal to the Client and is not capable of assignment .
- Avanta will use all reasonable endeavours to shall bear no responsibility for any liabilities , costs, expenses, damages, and losses (including any direct or indirect consequential losses, loss of profit or otherwise) arising out of or in connection with the Client using the Services.
- The Client shall indemnify and hold the Provider harmless from all liabilities, costs, expenses, damages, and losses (including any direct or indirect consequential losses, loss of profit or otherwise) arising out of or in connection with the Client’s use of the Room or the Services or in relation to any breach of any of the terms of this Agreement by the Client .
- In the event of either party being in material and substantial breach of any of the conditions of this Agreement the other Party shall be entitled to terminate this Agreement immediately by sending written notice to that effect without prejudice to any further rights or remedies available to the parties.
- This Agreement constitutes the entire Agreement between the parties and supersedes all previous agreements between the parties .
- This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales .
- This Agreement creates no rights in any third parties to enforce its terms pursuant to the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
Read PDF Version Of Terms and Conditions: Here