5 Plus 7 Reasons To Choose Office Space At Aerocity
Posted on September 2, 2016
Choose an office space at Aerocity Worldmark-2 in Delhi’s VIP area if you want to immediately create an impression of plying like an MNC in Delhi. That’s the culture and professional environment that we provide for your business, howsoever small or new it is, to grow. It is the business location that creates those brownie points for you while you call your clients for a business meet over your premises.
Why choose Aerocity as your business location?
1. Three Worldmark towers with 13 world class hotels, retail hub with world best brands, IGI airport just four minutes away is a deadly combination for any business to evolve.
- It is the most dynamic, organized, promising commercial hub in the capital where owing a land is a proposition that weans away your business capital.
- A place with the scope of a lot of development garners attention and is always the best place to start with.
- Feel secure with the presence of high security and VIP area that dawns with the chief characteristic of this place. Impression of your business with a client is immediately raised with such an attribute.
- Choose our business centre at Aerocity to enjoy the benefits of being closer to two major locations viz., Gurgaon and Delhi.
What’s new in Office Space at Aerocity?
Yes! The place is in its full gear of development. Here’s what it has changed to in just a time span of six months from now:
- This is a place characterised by the world class hospitality industry. With already 12 top-notch hotels plying at this location, Hyatt Andaz is the 13th one in the list and this is going to be the biggest one of all. This hotel is just behind our business centre at Worldmark-2 and hotel Mariott.
- Bank of Tokoyo and Mistubishi, largest bank in Japan, is operational at Worldmark-2 for two months now.
- Worldmark 1 has top notch names like Airbus, Hike messenger office, E&Y, GST office and a splendid food court on the second floor with the seating capacity of 350 people.
- The awesome food court has opened up new brand outlets like Punjab Grill, Subway, Asia 7, Biryani Blues, Wow Momos, Karim’s for your taste buds.
- Sumritro Corp India is on the third level at Worldmark-2 and we are on the fourth.
- The retail market is going to be ready soon by the name of Aerocity Central Mall with some real big brands.
- I-View showroom for Apple and Imperfecto pub are catching the eye balls already.
Owing a serviced office at Aerocity with us is a drooling proposition with all such developments in full swing.
This news is BIG:
Soft Bank Energy, 62nd largest company in the world and third largest public company in Japan for broadband, fixed line communication, e-commerce, internet technology services, finance, marketing and media, is coming up on the fifth floor of Worldmark-2 in Aerocity. This is just above us.
Updates just cannot stop coming from this place. Stay tuned to know more about this location in this section.
Author: Anvesha Sharma