Book Quality Serviced Offices in Delhi at Avanta
Posted on March 9, 2021
Ambitious businesses around the world are always on the lookout to expand geographically. Thanks to technology such as cloud computing, the scope for remote operations, satellite offices, and small offices is still on the rise. While all of this leads to an increased demand for physical office space, it is not always possible for businesses to invest in fixed infrastructure.
If your business requires additional office space, or if you wish to move to a prominent location within your city, serviced offices bring you the most comprehensive and reliable packages. Most quality business centers offer serviced offices in Delhi with end-to-end facilities like customizable office spaces, spacious meeting rooms, extensive virtual offices and a whole host of other allied services.
Professional, tailor-made and flexible; serviced offices are like an extension of your own office. Facilities like central air conditioning, hi-speed LAN, Wi-Fi connections, desk phones, refreshments and hi-tech security are some of the basic features on offer. Moreover, support services like a professionally managed reception, call handling and call forwarding ensure you are up and running from day one. All of this through fixed monthly packages and pay per use offers.
Compare this with the hassles of investing in your own office space, furnishing and maintaining the same, paying utility bills, property taxes, various licenses, etc. Add to this the inconvenience related to scaling up or down as per varying team size!
These are some of the critical issues that drive entrepreneurs and MNCs towards serviced offices over owned or rented business spaces. Some of the core benefits of moving into quality business centers in India are:
- Flexibility: Serviced offices in Delhi offer customized workspaces that can be expanded or decreased as per requirement. For instance, an office space for five employees can easily be customized to accommodate five more employees. Similarly, it can be restructured into a single person office!
- Excellent Location: Everyone likes to work from a central location, easily accessible by most public transport modes. If operating from a prominent place is critical for your business, a serviced office can offer the ideal address. Most business centers are located around central locations. E.g. Avanta’s Statesman House premises at Connaught Place (New Delhi) is a landmark location.
- Flexible Meeting Rooms: A quality serviced office in Delhi extends reliable, scalable and robust meeting room facilities with provisions for video conferencing/ streaming, Wi-Fi access, projectors, flexible layouts, etc. These facilities are ideal for activities like trainings, meetings, interviews and conferences. A fully equipped meeting room ensures that your presentations and discussions create the desired impact. Only a serviced office allows you to book meeting rooms on-demand and pay per hour, half-day or full-day basis!
- Virtual Office Facilities: If a prestigious address can do wonders for your business, a serviced office can help by doubling up as your virtual office. You can continue to operate from a remote location while your clients correspond at a virtual address and phone number. Your client phone calls are received by trained professionals who ensure utmost attention towards each caller. Moreover, serviced offices can also receive postal mails on your behalf.
- Round The Clock Support: A serviced office provides complete IT support, hospitality, security and housekeeping facilities. You only pay attention to your core business and will not be troubled by the peripheral and unproductive tasks.
For more information, call us on +91 11 3044 6402 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Author: Anvesha Sharma