Aerocity is fast becoming the new industrial hub in Delhi. This planned development has been born out of a desire to aid and enhance the Airport’s economic activity. This strategic location has led to the influx of traveling of people frequently in this area, to facilitate their need, there are many hotels, business centers, and coworking spaces in Aerocity.
Avanta Business Centres is one of the leading providers of coworking spaces in Aerocity. It is located in Worldmark-2- a building featuring high lofty ceilings spacious and airy lobbies. The building is decked top to bottom with the latest infrastructure, which is all beautifully designed.
Coworking spaces in Aerocity, has made working for frequent travelers effortless. The provision of coworking spaces is ideal for such people in the business. If you are a solopreneur, you can book a workstation in the coworking space and work as usual. The area features high-speed internet and state-of-the-art IP phones.
Coworking spaces are not the only attraction of this area. It is a food lover’s delight, featuring a galore of restaurants, cafes, eateries, and shops located at “”The Walk.” For those who want to embark on a culinary journey, this is a great place to be.
Let’s have a look at the top 5 restaurants in Aerocity you should not miss.
1. Plum By Bent Chair is located at The Walk, by World Mark 2. This eatery has been opened with collaboration with Bent Chair, a famous furniture and décor brand. This place has a bright, colorful décor complemented by quirky seating, delightful from this brand.
2. Dragonfly Experience is located at Worldmark-1. This restaurant has been opened by seasoned restauranteur Priyank Sukhija in collaboration with Bollywood rapper Badshah. This is a dining experience like none other. It has a unique ambiance, which is highlighted by the high ceiling plush interior dotted with dragonflies. Amazing cocktails and culinary gems only extend this sensory experience.
3. Farzi Café is located in Worldmark-3. This is a great place to have a fun evening with family and friends. This restaurant’s looks belie what is inside. At first glance, it looks like an ordinary café. Once you step inside, you are greeted with contemporary décor and casual seating accented by dark-wood tables and copper highlights. If you are in the mood to drink and dance, this is a perfect place, as it features one of the longest bars in the city.
4. Kampai is located in Worldmark-1. When you walk into this restaurant, you will feel that you have been transported to Japan during the cherry blossom festival. The sheer wine curtain allows you to transform your table into a private dining area. You will be served authentic Japanese food, and it is a heaven for sushi lovers.
5. La Roca is located by World Mark 1. This standalone restaurant pays homage to the décor of a Spanish Villa. This place creates the right balance between a fine dining restaurant and a lively bar. Not only that; La Roca features an impressively lined Tapas Bar.
With so many tantalizing and tempting dining choices right next to the coworking spaces in Aerocity, it would be an injustice not to give in and indulge in a gastronomic experience.