TERMS & CONDITIONS
AVANTA VIRTUAL PA
- For the period of this Agreement the Provider (Avanta) will provide the Client (your company) with the following services at the designated location.1.1 Receive mail addressed to the Client and forwarded on. In the event that the Provider receives more than 50 items of mail per day on behalf of the Client will incur a discretionary admin fee. The Client will provide the name of a nominated individual to sign for and collect mail from the designated centre if this option is preferred.1.2 The Provider where required shall forward calls to the Client. The Client or employee may alter the number each has nominated on not less than 4 working day’s notice to the Provider but for any number altered more than once in any period of 7 days the Provider will charge an administration fee of 1600INR for each additional number change. In the event that the Provider receives more than 500 calls per month on behalf of the client, additional call charges may apply.
- When the Client makes use of the Provider’s facilities and Meeting/Training rooms the Client agrees that:2.1 The Client shall maintain the facilities and Meeting/Training rooms in their existing condition and shall notify the Provider immediately of any damage caused by the Client and the Client’s employees and visitors.2.2 The Client shall be liable for all damage caused by the Client’s principal employees and visitors.2.4 The common areas of the Premises will only be used in such a way as to have regard to the rights and interests of other users.2.5 No animals or children shall be brought into the Provider’s buildings.2.6 The Meeting/Training rooms are hired on an exclusive basis and billed at the then prevailing Avanta Client rate as per the location’s Facilities & Services pricing.
- Payment will be made monthly in advance by a payment mode accepted by Avanta.3.1 Any Additional Services must be paid for in advance at the Avanta location where these services are used including Meeting and Training Rooms.3.2 If the cost of the additional services used by the Client exceeds half of the deposit from time to time then the deposit must be increased by 50% as requested by the Provider.3.3 If any payment is more than 7 days overdue then the Provider shall be entitled to suspend the provision of services to the Client until any overdue payments are settled.
PROVIDER’S RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- The Provider will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure accurate and expeditious handling of communications for the Client but no responsibility shall attach to the Provider or its staff or agents for any injuries, damage or loss howsoever arising or to whomsoever caused.4.1 The Provider shall have no liability to the Client in respect of any act of omission, neglect, delay or default by any of the Provider’s staff or agents and whether in contract or in tort.4.2. The Provider will use reasonable endeavours to provide the optional additional services a per the locations Facilities & Services Information subject to availability.
CLIENT’S RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- The Client shall be entitled to receive the services subject to these Terms and Conditions.5.1 The Client shall be entitled to receive the services stipulated within this agreement but you must pay the stipulated fees and costs of other services accordingly.5.2 The Client cannot send from or have delivered to any Avanta location any noxious, harmful, dangerous, live, perishable, bulky objects or not permissible by law.5.3 The Client will fully indemnify the Provider against any expenses cost claims damages or penalties incurred by the Provider in connection with this Agreement howsoever occasioned.5.4 The Client will not carry on any business which could be construed by the Provider as illegal, defamatory, immoral or obscene and will not use the Location whether directly or indirectly for any such purpose.
DURATION AND TERMINATION
- In the event of either party being in breach of any of the conditions of this Agreement the other Party shall be entitled to terminate this Agreement immediately by sending written notice to that effect.6.1 The Provider reserves the right to terminate this agreement with the Client, unreservedly, should the spirit of the agreement entered with the Client be breached in any way whatsoever at the Providers discretion.6.2 Two months notice is required by either party to terminate this agreement (not affecting clause 6.1)
7.1 Any notice given by either party must be in writing.
7.2 The agreement is personal to you the Client and is not capable of assignment.
7.3 Three months deposit is required and will be returned in 30 days after termination date of this agreement. In the absence of ECS bank transfer, four months deposit is required.
7.4 The Client shall provide the Provider evidence of identification by way of a valid passport or Indian driving Licence prior to the start of the Agreement.
7.5 This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India. This agreement creates no rights in any third parties.
7.6 The Client undertakes full responsibility to produce valid proof of address & identification issued by government of India to Avanta. In case these documents are not submitted or not acceptable by Avanta, Avanta reserves the right to not accept the contract. Any payments would be refunded after deduction of any expenses incurred by Avanta.
Read PDF Version Of Terms and Conditions: Here
Avanta Meeting and Training Rooms (MTR) – External Terms & Conditions
For the period (or periods) of this agreement and any subsequent MTR bookings by the Client (“Agreement”) Avanta agrees to provide you (“Client”) with the Room By signing the Agreement both parties hereby agree and undertake to be bound by the terms and conditions below . All definitions have the meaning given to them as per the Avanta MTR Booking Form overleaf .
- Subject to the terms of the Agreement Avanta authorises and grants the Client access to the Business Centre to use the Room and any of the equipment requested overleaf on the date/ s and Start Time specified (the “Services”).
- Where a booking is made 1 month or less in advance of the Start Date we require 100% of the total amount to be paid at the time of the booking. Confirmation of the booking only takes place upon receipt by Avanta of the payments due and Avanta reserves the right to cancel this Agreement in the event that payment is not made.
- Where a booking is made 1 month or more in advance of the Start Date we require 50% of the total amount to be paid at the time of the booking with the balance payable no later than 5 working days before the Start Date. Confirmation of the booking only takes place upon receipt by Avanta of 50% of the total amount and Avanta reserves the right to cancel this Agreement in the event that full payment is not made .
- Any additional charges incurred by the Client when using the Services shall be requested and payable on the day of the booking by Credit or Debit Card. Please note that no additional services/catering will be provided without payment.
- All amounts due under this Agreement shall be paid for in full without any deduction or set off . All payments under this Agreement must be made in advance of the use of the Services by Credit Card, Direct Debit or by CHAPS/BACS transfer.
- If the Client cancels the booking with 7 or more working days notice there will be no charge.
- If the Client cancels the booking with between 3 to 6 working days notice a fee equivalent to 50% of the booking will be charged.
- If the Client cancels the booking on less than 2 working day notice a fee equivalent to 100% of the booking will be charged.
- Avanta at their sole discretion may terminate this Agreement if payment is not received in full at least 5 working days before the use of the Services.
- The Client will not carry on any business in the Room which could be reasonably construed as illegal, defamatory, immoral or obscene.
- The Client will not damage any of the fixtures and fittings, equipment or furniture in the Room. Any damage will be deducted from the Client’s Credit/Debit card.
- The Client will ensure that the Room and all its contents are left clean and tidy.
- The Client will promptly vacate the Room at the End Time .
- To provide the Services on the date and time specified .
- To ensure that the meeting room is clean , in good condition and equipped as requested.
- To ensure the catering and water are provided when ordered .
- Nothing in this Agreement shall constitute or establish a joint venture or partnership between the parties nor shall it constitute the Provider becoming the agent of the Client.
- In the absence of any other Agreements between Avanta and the Client , these MTR Terms and Conditions shall apply to all bookings made by the Client for any of the Avanta meeting rooms in any of Avanta’s UK offices .
- The Agreement is personal to the Client and is not capable of assignment .
- Avanta will use all reasonable endeavours to shall bear no responsibility for any liabilities , costs, expenses, damages, and losses (including any direct or indirect consequential losses, loss of profit or otherwise) arising out of or in connection with the Client using the Services.
- The Client shall indemnify and hold the Provider harmless from all liabilities, costs, expenses, damages, and losses (including any direct or indirect consequential losses, loss of profit or otherwise) arising out of or in connection with the Client’s use of the Room or the Services or in relation to any breach of any of the terms of this Agreement by the Client .
- In the event of either party being in material and substantial breach of any of the conditions of this Agreement the other Party shall be entitled to terminate this Agreement immediately by sending written notice to that effect without prejudice to any further rights or remedies available to the parties.
- This Agreement constitutes the entire Agreement between the parties and supersedes all previous agreements between the parties .
- This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales .
- This Agreement creates no rights in any third parties to enforce its terms pursuant to the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.Read PDF Version Of Terms and Conditions: Here