5 Less Known Facts About Business Centre At Aerocity
Posted on June 10, 2016
Links to the world are established from here. Delhi’s Aerocity is the world’s most distinguished business address to have. With the close proximity to the airport, this location is popular among the national and international giants for an office space that works in tandem with the presence of business centres.
Business centres have transformed the landscape of how businesses are being conducted today. You get to pick and choose the location that fits you well, the rest of the operations are managed by a professional team. Our business centre at Aerocity gives best of both the worlds (i.e. Delhi and Gurgaon) due to its strategic location.
Here are five less known facts about this business centre at Aerocity that makes it the most popular choice amongst entrepreneurs and businesses to ply from here:
- Worldmark towers are a mixed use project, developed by Bharti Realty Ltd that is surrounded by only four and five star hotels in Delhi. It is the amalgamation of retail, entertainment and high end corporate spaces. Avanta Business Centre was the first business centre in this location.
- The provision of multilevel automated stack parking makes it swanky for you to showcase a high end corporate level that your office is located in.
- As soon as your clients enter the premises of Worldmark-2 for our business centre, a sprawling office space welcomes them with high end conference rooms in Delhi. Equipped with all the amenities like video conferencing, projectors, professional ambience, well manned reception, well furnished rooms for meeting, it becomes an everlasting impression.
- All that you have to pay towards the end of every month is a fixed amount when you rent a serviced office here. The hassles of depositing electricity, water and other miscellaneous bills is all managed by us.
- Without investing much, you get to use a high end office space that spells elegance. Investing in installing furniture, furnishings, technological equipment, internet, etc, is passé. With a business centre, you just have to bring in your team and get started.
Author: Anvesha Sharma