Social Distancing and Sanitization in Office Spaces in Delhi
Posted on February 25, 2021
Whether you are at the traditional office or using a serviced office, here are a few best methods you should follow to assure the health and safety of you and your team.
Below are some suggestions for staying safe in the ‘new normal’ workspace:
- The office spaces in Delhi or any other city before opening should be cleaned thoroughly, including disinfecting the entire premise.
- Hand sanitizers should be made available at all the common points, including pantry areas, meeting rooms, reception, restrooms etc.
- Employees should be encouraged to disinfect their belongings frequently.
- We are used to being in office spaces in Delhi packed with people, buzzing with activity and communications. Gossiping at the standard points used to be an essential part of our office life. Post COVID world marks an end to crowded office spaces. The new normal will be large offices with spaced out individual cabins.
- It is highly recommended to ensure a distance of at least 2 meters between people.
- Temperature screening of every visitor should be done at entry points.
- As for meetings, it is highly suggested to choose low-density seating arrangements as much as possible, even within an office. In the case of outstation meetings, the audio-video conferencing method is recommended to avoid unnecessary travel schedule.
Despite difficulties ahead, companies require to do whatever they can to make the most of it while securing everyone’s safety inside the office premise. Towards the end goal, a serviced office in Delhi is a great option, as it lets you be more productive with your spending while using all the available perks. Ensure that you find the right serviced office that considers service quality and customer’s safety as top priorities.
Author: Anvesha Sharma